Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome/Bienvenidos

Welcome to Synesthesia/Sinestesia.

This blog is my personal literary journal. Within it, I will be posting and sharing some of my writings, be them poetry, narratives and whatever I have lying around. The general plan is to share some of the texts I have written throughout the years which, hopefully, will serve as incentive to start writing creatively again, something I haven't done in a while now.

A good number of these texts have not been shared before. I will place each text in context as much as I can. Admittedly, some of the text I will be posting are rather bad.

Some unbearably so.

But, I guess it'll all be part of the experience.

As the title of the blog suggests, my writing is done in two languages: English and Spanish. I will post texts in both. My style is very different in both languages, which I will strive to show.

Thank you and welcome to this experiment.

Sincerely,

P.C.V. Javier


No comments:

Post a Comment